Coyote Pup Distress
Item is in stock
Usually ships in 5-7 business days.
International orders may take additional processing time.
PA residents, add 6% sales tax.
FOXPRO is excited to introduce a new line of diaphragm predator calls. The versatility that diaphragm calls have allows you to quickly let out a coyote howl, pup distress, or animal distress on your stand. These mouth calls are easy to use and have great volume capabilities. Each call in this new line is specifically made for a target sound. The Pup Distress mouth call imitates realistic coyote pup distresses and whines. This mouth call is proudly made in the USA.
- Gray .0045mm v-cut latex reed on top
- Two .003mm prophylactic reeds, middle cut on bottom reed
- Imitates realistic coyote pup distresses and whines
- Regular frame design
Storage and Maintenance
- Caring for your diaphragm calls is very important to maintain ultimate performance. You should tend to your mouth calls all season long. Here are a few tips for prolonging the life of your diaphragm calls.
- After use, be sure to rinse them with a mouthwash and water mixture or use tap water. Once they have been cleaned, carefully dry them with a towel or paper towel. Insert a toothpick between the top and bottom reeds. Then allow them to air dry for several hours, DO NOT SET THEM IN THE SUN. Once you have left them dry you can then remove the toothpick(s) and place them back in some sort of bag or container. Store them in a cool, dark place afterwards.
- Heat is a very big problem with mouth calls. If you leave your mouth call out in the sun or in your vehicle this can damage the latex. This will cause the latex to expand and will ultimately affect the sound quality and also lifespan of the mouth call.
What's in the box?
|Coyote Pup Distress
Coyote Pup Distress Hand Call
|Realistic coyote pup distresses and whines
|Gray .0045mm v-cut latex reed on top.
Two .003mm prophylactic reeds, middle cut on bottom reed
|Limited, 30 days
All submitted user reviews are displayed below. Scroll down to view all. To submit your own review, please click here.
Tayton Moncrief in Reno Nevada on Nov 08, 2019
Love all the diaphragms y'all make would love to see a how to video for each call as I found it difficult starting out to get a good start