Programming Support Center
The programming support center provides detailed instructions for programming the following FOXPRO digital game calls: XR6, NX3, NX4, FX3, FX5, SCORPION X1A, X1B, X1C, SPITFIRE, WILDFIRE, WILDFIRE 2, FIRESTORM, FURY, FURY 2, PRAIRIE BLASTER, PRAIRIE BLASTER 2, PRAIRIE BLASTER 3, CS24, CS24B, CS24C, KRAKATOA, KRAKATOA II, SNOW-CROW PRO (SC3, SC5), SNOW-CROW PRO 2, SUPER SNOW CROW PRO, OCC, HELLFIRE, CABELAS OUTFITTER SERIES, TRUCK PRO, SHOCKWAVE, FUSION, CROSSFIRE, INFERNO, BANSHEE & SCREAMING BANSHEE, PATRIOT, BUCK PRO, HAMMERJACK, X1, X2S, X24, XWAVE, HI-JACK.
Please read through all of the provided tutorials before calling FOXPRO customer support with your programming questions as these pages will probably answer them for you.
- Purchasing New Sounds from FOXPRO
- This briefly explains the process of purchasing and downloading new sounds from the FOXPRO website.
- Overview of Programming Utility
- Programming Utility Full Guide (PDF)
- Manual Programming a FOXPRO Game Call
- Understanding the file naming convention and the keys to manual programming.
- Spitfire Programming Notes
- Tips & tricks for programming the FOXPRO Spitfire game call.
Transmitter Playlist Synchronization
After reprogramming your FOXPRO game call, you will need to synchronize your remote control. This section covers updating the remote controls.
- Updating the TX200 Playlist for the Scoprion X1A, OCC, SCP5 and FX5
- Updating the TX24 playlist for the Spitfire
- Updating the TX9 Playlist for the Wildfire 1, Wildfire 2, Hellfire, Scorpion X1B, X1C and Firestorm
- Updating the TX500 Playlist for the Fury, Prairie Blaster, or Snow Crow Pro 2 Only
- Updating the TX500 Playlist for the CS24 and Krakatoa Only
- Updating the TX505 Playlist for the Fury 2, Prairie Blaster 2 and Crossfire
- Updating the TX1000 Playlist for the Shockwave, Fusion, Prairie Blaster 3, Truck Pro and Super Snow-Crow-Pro
- Updating the TX1000 Playlist for the CS24C and Krakatoa II
- Updating the TX433/TX433XL Playlist
Remote Support Clients
If you are working with a FOXPRO support agent over the phone and they request you download a remote support client, please select the appropriate choice below.