Updating the TX24 Playlist
Program your sounds into the SPITFIRE as outlined in the instruction manual. Make certain that you do not use the same number for more than one sound! Note that the transmitter can only display 21 characters per line. The first 3 characters must be the sound number, from "000" through "023". Place a space between the sound number and the sound name. 17 characters remain for the sound name. Although the sound name can have more characters, the TX-24 will only display the first 17 characters. Any additional ones will not be displayed.
NOTE: You must have 24 sounds labeled 000 through 023 programmed into the Spitfire before you can download a playlist. You will also need to obtain a 3.5mm male-to-male stereo patch cable for this process.
- Disconnect all accessories from the SPITFIRE (i.e. speakers or decoy)
- Turn the power off on both the SPITFIRE and the TX-24.
- Connect patch cable from the sound upload jack on the TX-24 to the AUX jack on the SPITFIRE.
- Turn on the TX-24
- After being powered on, the TX-24 display will say "Turn On Caller"
- Power on the SPITFIRE
- The display on the TX-24 will display "Transfer". When it's done, the display will say "Unplug Cable Press Send".
- Unplug the cable from the TX-24 first, followed by the main unit. NOTE: Always unplug the cable from the TX-24 before the main unit. If you unplug the main unit end first, this could result in the TX-24 needing to be manually reset by momentarily disconnecting the battery.
- Press and hold the send button for several seconds. The playlist has been transferred.
NOTE: This process may take a few seconds. DO NOT turn off the TX-24 or SPITFIRE during this process.