Updating the TX500 Remote Playlist
Transferring Sounds To The TX-500 Transmitter (Fury GX7, Prairie Blaster 1, or Snow Crow Pro 2 Only.)
Program your sounds into the Fury or Prairie Blaster as outlined in the instruction manual. Make certain
that you do not use the same number for more than one sound! Note that the transmitter can only display 21
characters per line. The first 3 characters must be the sound number, from "000" through "499". Place a
space between the sound number and the sound name. 17 characters remain for the sound name. Although the
sound name can have more characters, the TX-500 will only display the first 17 characters. Any additional
ones will not be displayed.
- Disconnect all accessories from the Fury or Prairie Blaster (i.e. charger, speakers, etc.)
- Turn the power off on both the Fury or Prairie Blaster and the TX-500.
- Turn on the TX-500 and Fury or Prairie Blaster.
- Access the Main Menu
- Enter the TX500 CONFIG menu
- Highlight the UPLOAD SOUND LIST menu item and press down on the selector knob one time
- Make sure the Fury or Prairie Blaster is within 3 feet of the TX-500
- A progress bar on the TX-500 display will indicate the playlist is being transferred